Rattle Gun Ribs
Pit stops are inevitable. No matter how big your gas tank is, at some point, you have to stop and refuel. But just because pit stops are routine doesn’t mean they’re not crucial – when and how you take them can make the difference between capturing the checkered flag or getting black-flagged.
So when it comes to hitting the pits, we at Norick’s True Value believe in fillin’ all the way up. That’s why we thought we’d show y’all how to whip up some mouth-watering slow-smoked baby back ribs – because nothin’ puts meat on your bones quite like the meat off of bones.
We’re talking Rattle Gun Ribs today on Lance’s Pit Stop. Hope you’re hungry.
- Two full racks of baby back ribs
- Meat Church’s The Holy Gospel BBQ Rub (available at Norick’s True Value)
- Rufus Teague’s Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce (available at Norick’s True Value)
- Peel membrane from shiny side of baby back rib racks.
- Apply Meat Church's The Holy Gospel BBQ Rub liberally to both sides of the rib racks.
- Smoke at about 155 F for 4-6 hours. Then, turn temperature up to 225 F and finish for another 2-4 hours until you are happy with the texture.
- If you wish, baste with Rufus Teague's Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce for the last hour.